ADL Law Offices - Legal Fees
Our goal is to provide flexible fee structures to match the needs of our clients.
Depending upon the assignment, we provide the following fee structures: hourly
billing rates, flat per project or per task rates and fixed monthly fees.
All fee structures are pre-agreed and confirmed in an Engagement Letter signed by
the attorney handling the case and the client.
Fees for all legal services provided in Greece are subject to a mandatory 23% Value
Additional legal services that are available at ADL Law Offices:
For the convenience of our clients, we have created a series of Intake Forms
designed to elicit information which enables us to analyze the unique facts of each
We ask that you complete the appropriate form and return it to our office, prior to
any phone or office consultation.
This allows us to provide you with a comprehensive, time effective and cost efficient
assessment of your particular case.
Our fee for an initial phone/office consultation is: 125 euro/hour
ADL Law Offices - Initial Consultation Fees
- Greek-English and English-Greek translation of documents.*
- Obtaining documents from Greek, U.S. and Canadian Authorities.
- Arranging for U.S. and Greek documents to be authenticated by Apostille.
- Arranging for official documents, which are not subject to Apostille procedures,
to be authenticated by the Greek Authorities.
- Delivering documents to Embassies, Consulates and Greek Authorities,
located in Greece.
* Translation fees are 35e per page.